Skin Illustrator Flesh Tone Palette
Have every skin color and tone within reach with The Skin Illustrator Flesh Tone Palette! Ranging from the palest of pink tones to the deepest rich yellow tones, this system contains skin tone colors with warming and cooling adjusters ideal for fine tuning a shade to match your client perfectly. This Alcohol-Activated Palette is perfect for subtle bruising in close-up camera work. These colors already lean to the yellow side of a natural tone, and are easily warmed or cooled with the included adjusters.
Tips and Tricks:
- RICE PAPER, the palette staple, is used as a white color to lighten your shade or on its own to match the skin.
- You can use NATURAL 1 & 2 as the basis for most Caucasian tones. These colors already lean to the yellow side, so you can decide how much warmth or coolness to add. To warm the NATURALS, add a little CORAL ADJUSTER or ROSE ADJUSTER II; to cool the tone, add a little OLIVE ADJUSTER I (liquids only) or VEIN TONE to achieve a beige color.
- LAO 1 & 2 will be the basis for your yellow undertoned subjects. Start with these colors and you can lighten the tone with a RICE PAPER mix.
- To make your color more beige, add VEIN TONE.
- To make your color more olive, add OLIVE ADJUSTER II, and if you want to add a touch of golden quality, use the CORAL ADJUSTER.
- CEDAR BROWN is a warm yellow-based brown that can add a tan to your actor or darken the 5 basic flesh tones.
- All color adjusters are formulated to intermix with the flesh tones. Also see the Skin Illustrator On Set Flesh Tone Palette.
PPI Premiere Products Inc. is an FDA approved cosmetic manufacturer. All products are made in the USA and are cruelty-free.
Since 1978, Premiere Products, Inc. has developed and marketed advanced products for the health care, hair replacement, medical, make-up and special effects industries. As chemists with world class research experience and resources, PPI knows ingredient safety and efficacy.
Dimension: 7.2 x 3.8 x .5 in
Pigments must be used with any one of the following: Skin Illustrator Activator, Skin Illustrator Slow Activator, Temptu Pro Alcohol 99 or 99% alcohol (do not use 70% alcohol, MEK, water or any other solvent). Spray or dab the solvent onto the color, swirl color for atleast 30 seconds, and apply with a brush, sponge or mascara wand.
Titanium Dioxide, Ultra Marine Blue, DBP Dibutyl Phthalate, Black Iron Oxide, D&C Red #7 Ca Lake, FD & C Red 36 Al Lake, Yellow Iron Oxide, D & C Red #36, FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake, Brown Iron Oxide, D & C Yellow #10 Al Lake, FD & C Blue l Al Lake, Hydr. Chrome Oxide, Chrome Oxide Green, D&C Red 34 Ca Lake, Red Iron Oxide