Graftobian Appliance RMG Wheel
Developed with the expertise of an Academy Award winning makeup artist, Graftobian's Appliance Rubber Mask Grease Wheels have the best and most commonly-used colors in the industry for covering latex and foam latex in special effects makeup! Don't just settle for unrealistic edges on your prosthetic pieces;
Graftobian's RMG Wheel F/X is infused with castor oil, which imitates the smooth, natural oil of human skin - making your bald cap, prosthetic nose, and special effects add-on blend right in with the real thing! Doubles as a treatment and protector for latex.
- Bald Cap (87050)
- F/X Shades (87052) - Blend character appliances such as noses and ears
- Derma Shades (87054) - Disguises flesh-toned prosthetics and latex appliances
- Injury Wheel (87052) - 6 colors most commonly required for bumps, bruises, contusions, etc: the yellow of jaundice, the maroon and purple of the bruise, the green of rotting flesh, the charcoal of the burn, and, of course, a nice flesh shade upon which to build your injury effect.
- Primary Shades (87053) - Ideal for jokers, mimes, and clowns of all stripes
- Trauma F/X Shades (87055) - Colorize wounds, bruises, and lacerations
Size: 1oz. / 28gm.
Ricinus Communis(Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Lanolate, Octyl Palmitate(Ethylhexyl Palmitate), Euphorbia Cerifera(Candelilla) Wax, BHA, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, isobutyl paraben, Butylparaben.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides(CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Red 6 Lake(CI 15850), Red 7 Lake(CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake(CI 19140), Ultramarines(CI77007), Chromium Oxide Green(CI 77288), Mica.